Sunday, December 20, 2009

Doggie Love

A couple of weeks ago we shot the first video. Keaton has been interested in her toys for quite a while now. On the night of this video she kept on trying to put her mouth on whatever I held in front of her. You will see her try to get her mouth to her dog. For those of you who have been at the house, you know the dog. I am sure that the song this dog sings will be one of those sounds that no matter when I hear it for the rest of my life, I will instantly be transported to a time when she was content to sit in my lap and stare at a stuffed animal.



This second video was shot last Wednesday. After weeks of trying to move her mouth to things, staring at her hands, and accidentally grabbing things she finally figured it all out. She purposelly grabbed her dog for the first time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Christmas Card! It was fun reading your blog, since I've not seen the baby in person, so I'll keep up with you guys this way. Someday while she's still a baby I'll see her in person. She's precious, and only slightly scary that Larry has offspring!

    ReplyDelete