Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lesson Learned

As a teacher, you know to never utter phrases such as "Wow, the kids seem really calm today" or "Tomorrow should be a really smooth day". I have learned this lesson over and over again. I should have known that it would be the same with parenting. I don't know what in the world possessed me to create a post discussing how well Keaton was sleeping. Trust me-it will never happen again. Last night was the first night, probably since the blog post, that I have had any real sleep. I was so sleep deprived yesterday that I didn't even think it was a good idea to operate a car and I am not entirely sure that I should have been left alone with Keaton. Last night, I fell asleep about 8:30 and had a decent nights sleep. I am now trying to catch up on all the things I missed earlier in the week. New, non sleep related, posts will be available soon.

1 comment: