Monday, May 10, 2010

8 Months

I swear I will be catching up on the blog this week. We were gone for a week to Orlando, more to follow, and last week I was trying to catch up. In the midst of all of that, Keaton has been growing by leaps and bounds. She is a lot of fun to be around and keeps us entertained. Keaton can now:
  • crawl forward (She has just discovered that she can now get into things she is not supposed to have. She will take off to get at something.)
  • says mama and dada
  • has decided that food is great. She now is eating three meals a day including a few finger foods like cheerios. She is working very hard at picking things up with her pointer finger and thumb and is getting more and more successful every day. We have tried to add in avocado, strawberries and peas this month. She definitely is not a fan of peas.
  • she now dances to music
  • pulls herself up in her crib
  • pulls herself up to her knees on furniture
  • blows raspberries at will
  • raises her arms to be picked up
  • throws a fit when you try to strap her in to any type of chair

I promise info from the Orlando trip and photos soon. There are so many pictures it is taking to go through everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment