I was lucky enough to get three days to spend with Keaton this week. Monday was MLK day and Thursday and Friday were snow days. I caught some of the fun on Friday. I had been thinking for a while that I needed to reorganize the lid drawer. Evidently, Keaton agreed and pushed me in that direction by emptying the entire drawer on Friday.
Here she is showing off one of her new skills-pointing to her belly button.
Friday afternoon she had her introduction to play dough. We mixed some up and waited for it to cool. She played nicely on the towel for a while and then emptied my draw with all the plastic bowls that go with the newly organized lid drawer. She split up all the play dough into the bowls.
Here she is figuring out that homemade play dough is not so tasty. Notice the green on her mouth.
so cute! glad you got some extra time together.
ReplyDeleteoh & do you use thirsties? we are going to CD baby #2. what do you use inside the thirsties wraps?