Keaton and Joseph hanging out one morning.

After the Christening we headed to downtown Chicago for some sight seeing. Funny enough, just before we got to Grant Park, I was complaining that I didn't have a picture of all of us together. Ask and you shall receive. . .

The kids thought this was great.


The next day we really did up the site seeing. Keaton picked the ferris wheel over the carousel. She told Larry she wanted down just as they got to the top.

One of the best thing about Chicago was that we managed to find a fountain she could play in to have some fun and cool down.

I have always envied parents stories of kids who could fall asleep anywhere. Keaton's ability to keep her eyes open despite obvious exhaustion is impressive. We wore her out so much that she actually fell asleep sitting up at lunch, slept through the walk on city streets back to the hotel, and another hour in my arms.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment