Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Phone Dump

This picture dump is going to be much like this Christmas season-something on my to do list and not nearly as interesting as it I intended for it to be. It seems like things have gone by in a blur. I am truly hoping that we will get some well deserved down time in the next week.


There is a theme to most of these pictures and it is Madeline as Keaton has named her Adeline as her parents named her. We did a terrific trip to the Festival of Lights with her and I snapped a lot of great shots.










This shot took a lot of talking and Keaton's absolute adoration of Maddie to get. Keaton loves to talk about Santa but does not want to be anywhere near him.



This is the Holiday Sleepover with Adeline. She watched Cinderella for the first time and is absolutely obsessed.




Here is the Kids Kris Kringle at my family Christmas.



And tonight reading a book with Maddie while everyone else finished dinner.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment