Monday, June 1, 2009

Progress on the Office

Things have been a little crazy around here lately. I finish up with Princeton tomorrow. My classes for WSU are turning in their final work tomorrow evening and my students for UC turn in their final assignments on Sunday. They graduate the following Friday. We also leave for Berkley Springs on Saturday. We will meet Dad and Lori there that afternoon. I am looking forward to the time away and doing nothing. It will be nice.

In the midst of all that craziness, Larry finished mudding the drywall joints and holes in the walls in what will be the office. He also cut out a door for the cats to eventually use to gain access to their litterboxes. I expected them to be curious about the door and start using it. Of course, in normal cat fashion, they have paid almost no attention-not even a sniff. I am going to have to start bribing them to get them through it.

Larry's birthday is tomorrow. I have a great birthday present that I don't think he is expecting. It will be great to actually surprise him with a gift. It is not easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment