The past week has brought about a lot of changes. She is now officially rolling over. The first video shows what happens as soon as you put her on her back these days.
Last Friday, Keaton was gnawing on my finger like usual when something very unexpected happened. I felt something besides just gums. That's right-we have moved into teething. Her two front bottom teeth were just below her gums. They have now worked their way out and are becoming more and more visible. I am hard at work trying to get a picture of them. Here is some video of her in her jumperoo laughing at Larry. I kept trying to zoom in to get a shot of her teeth.
She has an awesome laugh!!!! So cute! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLooks like she is trying to get up on her knees after she rolls over. If she is, you'll really have your hands full.
ReplyDeleteUncle Terry